Every person who is resident in the UK and Northern Ireland, over the age of 18, and has their own Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account is able to be in with a chance of being entered into the Prize Draw. Entrants must tag Mercedes-Benz Southwest (the Promoter) in a photo on at least one of Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, using the provided hashtags (#teammbsw and #mbsw) during the period of 17th May 2017 (the “Start Date”) and 22nd of May 2017 (the “End Date”). The Winner will be chosen at random by Mercedes-Benz Southwest Limited whose registered address is Matford Park Road, Exeter, EX2 8FD. The Winner will be selected at random before the end of May and will be notified by no later than the 31st of May.
The Winner chosen at random by Mercedes Benz Southwest on the above date will win a National Trust family membership which will be valid for 1 year. The membership can be used by 2 adults, and up to 10 children or grandchildren. When registering for the membership personal details including address and birth dates for all persons requested to be included on the membership will be required.
The following terms and conditions apply to the competition:
1. Any Entries received either before the Start Date and/or after the End Date will not be entered into the competition.
2. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any submissions that are not received by the End Date and/or any requested details that are not received by the End Date.
3. Entrants must tag the Promoter in a Facebook, Instagram or Twitter picture post regarding the Prize Draw on the Mercedes-Benz Southwest Facebook, Instagram or Twitter pages, providing the requested details (as set out in the Facebook/Twitter post, or on the competition flyer) between the Start Date and the End Date.
4. Each entrant who successfully provides feedback by the End Date will be automatically entered into the Competition Draw for the chance to win.
5. The Winner will be selected at random at the Promoter’s sole discretion and the Promoter’s decision will be final in all respects. Once the Winner is selected, they will be notified by the Promoter via social media by no later than 31st May 2017.
6. The Winner must contact the Promoter on or by 30th June 2017 September 2017 to accept the Prize. In the event that the Winner cannot attend or this clause is not complied with, no alternative shall be offered and the prize draw will not be reopened.
7. No cash alternative is available and the prize is not transferable. The Winner will have to make their own arrangements with regards to transport and/or accommodation arrangements associated with the Prize and all costs associated with this.