My name is Kitty and I’m 20. My job role for Mercedes-Benz of Truro is to book LCV customers into the workshop.
1. How long have you been working at Mercedes-Benz South West? I’ve been with the company for just over a year.
2. Where are you from? Redruth, Cornwall.
3. Favourite Mercedes-Benz model? It’s got to be the G-Wagon.
4. Most memorable day at work you’ve ever had? The day I was taken out in the AMG GT R!
5. Favourite part of the job? My colleagues!
6. Have you always been in the motor trade? I’ve been with the motor trade for about 2 years. Before that I studied car body repair at college.
7. How many attempts did it take you to pass your driving test? 2 attempts for me!
8. What radio station are you listening to when you drive? I have to say I’m not really a radio listener… I prefer to plug in my own playlist and listen to that.
9. Favourite place to visit in the South West? Porthleven in West Cornwall.
10. Favourite TV Show to binge watch? It has to be Hollyoaks.
11. Favourite Film? ‘The Business’.
12. Favourite Book? In all honesty I never really read books.
13. Any Pets? I am a bit of a dog person… I have 11 of the beauties!
14. Favourite Band/Artist? It has to be J Hus or NWA.
15. First concert you ever went to? I can’t say I’ve been to a concert exactly, but I have been to Nass festival – held at Royal Bath and West Showground.
16. Tipple of choice? Carlsberg.
17. What would be your karaoke song? It has to be Shaggy – ‘It wasn’t me’.
18. Worst fashion choice you ever made? A white Lonsdale tracksuit jacket.
19. Best holiday you’ve ever been on? Has to be a cruise around the Med!
20. If the world ends tomorrow, what would you choose as your last meal? Fillet steak and chips.
21. What are you most looking forward to next year? I’m planning on booking a holiday next year. It will be my first time abroad in 8 years!
Finally… Jam then cream, or cream then jam? Jam then cream, obviously!
If you’d like to book your car into our workshop, or have any other servicing enquiries, you can find your local LCV Service Centre here.