Provide support to the Fleet Sales team (National & Local) – account pairing, consistently exceeding customer expectations and maintaining standards in line with the business needs & franchise contract.
Salary: £27,488 – £29,903 per annum
- Responsible for all fleet vehicle administration, Mercedes-Benz & Smart Franchises
- KPI’s – Sales targets, Debt Management / Admin Accuracy
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Communicates the Mercedes-Benz culture of quality and excellence
- Provides account administrative support to the fleet sales team in line with the company and Mercedes-Benz standards and processes
- Complete all necessary documentation including finance proposals / documentation in respect of sold orders, ensuring delivery dates are met and highlighting any problems.
- Act as point of contact for customers & brokers, ensuring all clients are dealt with courteously and efficiently and that any required actions are implemented.
- Ensure finance activation before taxation of vehicles
- Complete taxation online for new vehicles and prepare necessary documentation for used taxations
- Monitor the receipt of vehicle deliveries to ensure that they are in line with orders made
- Liaise with Service Team Leader to ensure PDI is carried out in good time
- Complete / update Delivery Instruction (DI) – delivery requests to logistics
- Provide ongoing analyses of all current deals and analyse at each month end to make sure they are all in line.
- Debt management – MBFS & Funded deals – pay-out within guidelines set
- Prepare general correspondence and reports as requested
- Ensure that within their area of operation all Company and Trade Associations policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered too
- Communicates clearly, regularly and promptly with internal colleagues across all business areas
- Identifies training and development needs for self as part of the performance management process
- Ensures all areas of Health & Safety operate effectively and within the requirements of the law
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the Mercedes Benz Experience is delivered to all contacts at all times
- Ensures all capital outlay is approved by their line manager or a director
CORE MBSW BEHAVIOURS
Driving Sales – Identifies and initiates opportunities to drive sales and deliver commercial benefits
Customer Service – Focuses on the needs of customers to improve service and sales
Planning & Organising – Organises own workload effectively, prioritising to deliver to deadlines
Analytical Ability & Decision Making – Demonstrates sound judgement in making decisions
Teamwork & Coaching – Quickly builds rapport and establishes relationships with others
Motivation – Demonstrates a positive attitude and takes responsibility for their own actions