Mercedes-Benz South West has the backing of City West Country Ltd, a privately-owned family ran organisation with more than three decades of motor industry experience. The founder of the franchise is determined that family values will remain at the heart of Mercedes-Benz South West for many years to come. Our business employs 560 staff who are based across 9 sites throughout the South West, which includes our 4 dealerships which are based at Exeter, Taunton, Plymouth and Truro.
We are currently looking for a Broker Sales Account Manager at our site in Hill Barton, Exeter. The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 08:30-18:00, however some flexibility will be required to travel to visit key accounts (brokers and funders) across the UK on a monthly basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced business, during a time of change and growth, promoting the sale of Mercedes-Benz and Smart products.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Communicates the Mercedes- Benz culture of quality and excellence
• Deliver sales in line with the company and Mercedes- Benz standards and processes
• Participates in planning & working sales campaigns and promotions
• Establish and maintain strong and loyal relationships with key business partners
• Communicates and develops strong personal relationships with key accounts
• Offers sound advice and product knowledge to customers on vehicles, prices, specifications and technical data
• Uses knowledge of the competition to highlight advantages to customers
• Concludes sales in a professional manner and with the best interest of the company
• Displays effective time management and self efficiency to manage their own diary
• Maintain accurate information of customer database within franchise and legal guidelines
• Works in conjunction with dedicated account administrator to ensure administration processes are efficient and robust.
• Operates effective debt control and awareness of exposure of their own business to the company.
• Creates, maintains and improves relationships with brokers and finance houses via regular face to face meetings.
• Creatively looks at new routes to market to maximise sales and profit.
• Demonstrates advanced analytical ability when reviewing performance of their own accounts and takes decisive action where required.
• Communicates clearly and effectively with dedicated point of administration to ensure that the process runs efficiently in line with the client’s expectations
• Manages account relationship, communicating effectively daily tasks and drawing conclusions to resolve problems.
• Reviews client satisfaction and implements improvements
• Communicates clearly, regularly and promptly with the clients, their line manager and colleagues
• Identifies training and development needs as part of the performance management process
• Ensure the safety and security of people, vehicles and property at all times, reporting any known faults or hazards
• Ensures all capital outlay is authorised by their line manager or a director
KNOWLEDGE & SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS
• Demonstrates their enthusiasm and passion for selling the Mercedes-Benz & smart brands within the Motor Industry
• Is highly motivated, articulate and communicates effectively
• Has sound knowledge of product and is trained in sales
• Enjoys exceeding customer expectation
CORE MBSW BEHAVIOURS
Driving Sales – Identifies and initiates opportunities to drive sales and deliver commercial benefits
Customer Service – Focuses on the needs of customers to improve service and sales
Planning & Organising – Organises own workload effectively, prioritising to deliver to deadlines
Analytical Ability & Decision Making – Demonstrates sound judgement in making decisions
Teamwork & Coaching – Quickly builds rapport and establishes relationships with others
Motivation – Demonstrates a positive attitude and takes responsibility for their own actions