Mercedes-Benz South West has the backing of City West Country Ltd, a privately-owned family ran organisation with more than three decades of motor industry experience. The founder of the franchise is determined that family values will remain at the heart of Mercedes-Benz South West for many years to come. Our business employs 600 staff who are based across 9 sites throughout the South West, which includes our 4 dealerships which are based at Exeter, Taunton, Plymouth and Truro.
We are currently looking for a Car Park &Forecourt Attendant to join our dealership in Taunton. The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 08:00-16:30 with a 30 minute lunch break.
Within this role the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing general parking on site, both for customer parking and compound parking and control the flow of parking and vehicle storage.
What can we offer you?
- 30 Days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Car Benefit Scheme
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent training and support
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Long Service awards
- Employee of the month awards
£18,718.13 per annum
Forecourt Attendant Responsibilities:
- Establishes a good working relationship with all staff
- Manages the receipt of all vehicles in line with the company and Mercedes-Benz standards and processes
- Inspect all vehicles, checks for damage and missing items, informing the departmental managers of any issues
- Vehicles tagged, labelled and details entered on to keywin
- Ensures security at the compound is maintained and regularly checked
- Provides assistance to the sales and aftersales team as required
- Communicates clearly, regularly and promptly with colleagues across all business areas
- Ensures all areas of Health & Safety operate effectively and within the requirements of the law
- Ensures all capital outlay is authorised by their line manager or a director
What’s required from you?
- Prepared to work outside
- Full driving licence with a minimum of 3 years’ driving experience
- Basic level of computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
CORE MBSW BEHAVIOURS
Driving Sales – Identifies and initiates opportunities to drive sales and deliver commercial benefits
Customer Service – Focuses on the needs of customers to improve service and sales
Planning & Organising – Organises own workload effectively, prioritising to deliver to deadlines
Analytical Ability & Decision Making – Demonstrates sound judgement in making decisions
Teamwork & Coaching – Quickly builds rapport and establishes relationships with others
Motivation – Demonstrates a positive attitude and takes responsibility for their own actions