The founder of the franchise is determined that family values will remain at the heart of Mercedes-Benz South West for many years to come. Our business employs 600 staff who are based across 9 sites throughout the South West, which includes our 4 dealerships which are based at Exeter, Taunton, Plymouth and Truro.
We are currently looking for a Customer Contact Advisor at our site in Exeter. The working hours for this position are a 40 hour week with hours of 08:00 – 17:30 with 1 in 4 weekends on a rota basis with days in lieu during the week.
Within this role the successful candidate will proactively prospect live and lapsed customers to cultivate sales leads, qualify customers and appoint to a sales team, process MBUK EMS and UCL leads, data checking event and conquest data capture and code and cleanse customer records to ensure relevant and timely future contact.
What can we offer you?
- 30 Days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Commission scheme
- Car Benefit Scheme
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent training and support
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Long Service awards
£20,000 with an OTE of £23,300
Customer Contact Advisor Responsibilities:
- Effective outbound calling to generate leads and appointments
- Promptly deal with EMS leads – this will include occasional Saturday and Sunday monitoring, distributing and calling
- Work event and data capture to introduce/seed MBSW and qualify purchase status/ARD
- Data check customers to cleanse records and deliver timely future contact
- Act with enthusiasm and professionalism upholding MBSW values and business objectives
- Agile working to manage tactical, targeted sales campaigns where necessary
- To support the function of the CSU team when necessary to ensure smooth process
- Manage data and productively penetrate data to ensure volume is worked.
- Support marketing, events and CSU team on meeting departmental and commercial objectives
- Create effective communication links across the business to drive dept value
- Communicate clearly, regularly and promptly with colleagues across all business areas
- Communicate the Mercedes-Benz South West culture of quality and excellence
- Ensure all capital outlay is authorised by a line manager or a director
- Ensures all areas of Health & Safety operate effectively and within the requirements of the law
What’s required from you?
- Outbound call experience essential
- Proven experience sales environment
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic and driven self-starter
- Flexible and professional
CORE MBSW BEHAVIOURS
Driving Sales – Identifies and initiates opportunities to drive sales and deliver commercial benefits
Customer Service – Focuses on the needs of customers to improve service and sales
Planning & Organising – Organises own workload effectively, prioritising to deliver to deadlines
Analytical Ability & Decision Making – Demonstrates sound judgement in making decisions
Teamwork & Coaching – Quickly builds rapport and establishes relationships with others
Motivation – Demonstrates a positive attitude and takes responsibility for their own actions