To maximise profit opportunities through the administration and development of in-house business system, consistently exceeds customer expectations, Maintains standards in line with the business needs & franchise contract.
- Work within the IT team as a software developer.
- Assist with the development of new systems to meet the requirements of the Company’s objectives
- Carry out tasks as part of a project team or on an individual basis.
- Quickly develop a strong operational knowledge of the Company and be able to effectively communicate with staff at all levels.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Communicates the Mercedes-Benz culture of quality and excellence
- Provides training and support to colleagues across all business areas regarding in-house applications
- Help develop in-house applications
- Communicates with colleagues to ensure the effective operation of the market area
- Provides a high level of customer service both internal and external
- Communicates any issues or problems to departmental manager
- Undertakes any other duties as reasonably required to ensure the successful operation of the market area
- Communicates & develops strong personal relationships with customers
- Communicates clearly, regularly and promptly with colleagues across all business areas
- Maintains technical knowledge in order to support business systems
- Identifies training and development needs for self as part of the performance management process
- Ensures all areas of Health & Safety operate effectively and within the requirements of the law
- Builds good relationships with manufacturers, professional bodies, suppliers and statutory representatives
- Ensures all capital outlay is authorised by a director.
Knowledge & Specific Job Skills
- Be a logical thinker and problem solver.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Be highly numerate and able to manipulate raw data.
- Show a desire to acquire further applicable skills through research and training.
- Any knowledge of Autoline (Dealer Management System) would be an advantage, as would any other experience of working in the Motor Industry.
CORE MBSW BEHAVIOURS
Driving Sales – Identifies and initiates opportunities to drive sales and deliver commercial benefits
Customer Service – Focuses on the needs of customers to improve service and sales
Planning & Organising – Sets clear goals and targets for the team
Analytical Ability & Decision Making – Demonstrates sound judgement in making decisions
Teamwork & Coaching – Ensures team work together to deliver results
Motivation – Initiates action with a ‘can do’, ‘will do’ approach for self and others
Leadership – Communicates and engages others effectively to deliver results