Mercedes-Benz South West has the backing of City West Country Ltd, a privately-owned family ran organisation with more than three decades of motor industry experience. The founder of the franchise is determined that family values will remain at the heart of Mercedes-Benz South West for many years to come. Our business employs 600 staff who are based across 9 sites throughout the South West, which includes our 4 dealerships which are based at Exeter, Taunton, Plymouth and Truro.
We are currently looking for a Direct Sales Administrator at our corporate sales site in Hill Barton, Exeter.
The working hours for this position are 08.30 - 17.30 with a 1 hour lunch.
What can we offer you?
- 30 Days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Commission scheme
- Car Benefit Scheme
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent training and support
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Long Service awards
£24,000 per annum (OTE £26,000)
Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to the sales team in line with the company and Mercedes-Benz standards and processes
- Promotes companies culture of excelling in the customer experience and journey
- Enhances and uses digital means to improve customer journey
- Prepares month end analysis of all month end sales invoices and files necessary documentation
- Completes taxation forms for applications and refunds, raising cheques for sign off as required
- Processes all requests for vehicles to be transferred, ensuring completion of all necessary documentation
- Ensures all vehicles are removed from stock list and any necessary payments received
- Completes stock maintenance records for the consignment of stock vehicles
- Monitors all vehicle deliveries, update stock records and track confirmed orders
- Handles all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensures the Mercedes Benz Experience is delivered at all times
- Previous experience within the Motor industry
- High level of computer skills including Microsoft office software (Excel and Word)
- Must be accurate and show attention to detail
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills
|Apply Before||2 September 2022|
|Posting Date||20 June 2022|
We encourage all current and new employees at Mercedes-Benz South West to embrace the core behaviors of the business in order to create and fulfil a creative, forward thinking and rewarding working environment.
Mercedes-Benz South West core behaviours:
Driving Sales – Identifies and initiates opportunities to drive sales and deliver commercial benefits
Customer Service – Focuses on the needs of customers to improve service and sales
Planning & Organising – Organises own workload effectively, prioritising to deliver to deadlines
Analytical Ability & Decision Making – Demonstrates sound judgement in making decisions
Teamwork & Coaching – Quickly builds rapport and establishes relationships with others
Motivation – Demonstrates a positive attitude and takes responsibility for their own actions