Mercedes-Benz South West has the backing of City West Country Ltd, a privately-owned family ran organisation with more than three decades of motor industry experience. The founder of the franchise is determined that family values will remain at the heart of Mercedes-Benz South West for many years to come. Our business employs 600 staff who are based across 9 sites throughout the South West, which includes our 4 dealerships which are based at Exeter, Taunton, Plymouth and Truro.
We are currently looking for a E-commerce and Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team who are based at our head office in Marsh Barton, Exeter. The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00.
Within this role the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting with the company’s digital transformation and the constant development of online sales channels, managing all paid advertising campaigns for the purpose of driving more leads and better conversions and through the use of SEO increase brand awareness via online channels.
What can we offer you?
- 30 Days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Car Benefit Scheme
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent training and support
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Long Service awards
- Employee of the month awards
£26,000 to £28,000 depending on experience
- Support the Group Marketing Manager with the company’s digital transformation, primarily the development of a new eCommerce website
- Website management of a new eCommerce website and future development projects
- To improve website traffic, lead generation and conversion rates
- Support the Group Marketing Manager with managing digital sales channels such as AutoTrader and heycar
- Keeping a keen eye on digital and online trends, continually looking for and developing new opportunities
- Outline a SEO and CRO strategy prior to launch of new ecommerce website
- Project lead on all PPC and Paid Advertising activities, liaising with both online
- agencies and internal team members to ensure goals are met and CPC is improved
- Communicate clearly, regularly and promptly with colleagues across all business areas
- Communicate the Mercedes-Benz culture of quality and excellence through channels of influence
- Identify training and development needs for yourself as part of the performance management process.
What’s required from you?
- Ecommerce experience is essential
- National PPC and SEO experience is essential
- Google Analytics and call tracking platforms
- Marketing Automation platforms for the purpose of integrating customer workflows (HubSpot is desirable)
- Organised self-starter
- Maintain calm under pressure
- Great multi-tasker
- Strong communicator
- Work effectively as part of a team
CORE MBSW BEHAVIOURS
Driving Sales – Identifies and initiates opportunities to drive sales and deliver commercial benefits
Customer Service – Focuses on the needs of customers to improve service and sales
Planning & Organising – Organises own workload effectively, prioritising to deliver to deadlines
Analytical Ability & Decision Making – Demonstrates sound judgement in making decisions
Teamwork & Coaching – Quickly builds rapport and establishes relationships with others
Motivation – Demonstrates a positive attitude and takes responsibility for their own actions