Mercedes-Benz South West has the backing of City West Country Ltd, a privately-owned family ran organisation with more than three decades of motor industry experience. The founder of the franchise is determined that family values will remain at the heart of Mercedes-Benz South West for many years to come. Our business employs 600 staff who are based across 9 sites throughout the South West, which includes our 4 dealerships which are based at Exeter, Taunton, Plymouth and Truro.
Do you have sales experience? Are you hungry and passionate? Then we want to hear from you! We’re on the look out for talented individuals to join the ever growing sales team at Mercedes-Benz of Exeter. The working hours for this position total 42.5 hours perk week and will require flexibility with working hours as you will be working across all 7 days of the week on a rota.
Being a Sales Executive for one of UK’s top car brands, you’ll be responsible for vehicle sales as well as other add on products such as finance and insurance and maintaining the premium level of service for which we’ve become known for. You’ll be working with a great team and be rewarded for hitting targets; with the potential to earn very well and build a satisfying, long term career in the automotive industry.
What can we offer you?
- 30 Days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Bonus scheme
- Company Car or Opting into our Car Benefit Scheme
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent training and support
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Long Service awards
£18,360 + Commission (OTE £37,000)
What’s required from you?
- 3+ Years of Sales experience (essential)
- Sales experience within the motor industry (desirable but not essential)
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and passion for selling the Mercedes-Benz & smart brands within the Motor Industry
- Has sound product knowledge
- Is highly motivated, articulate and communicates effectively
- Enjoys exceeding customer expectations
CORE MBSW BEHAVIOURS
Driving Sales – Identifies and initiates opportunities to drive sales and deliver commercial benefits
Customer Service – Focuses on the needs of customers to improve service and sales
Planning & Organising – Organises own workload effectively, prioritising to deliver to deadlines
Analytical Ability & Decision Making – Demonstrates sound judgement in making decisions
Teamwork & Coaching – Quickly builds rapport and establishes relationships with others
Motivation – Demonstrates a positive attitude and takes responsibility for their own actions