Directly promotes sales to meet business targets, consistently exceeds customer and maintains standards in line with the business needs & franchise contract.
Salary: (£16,464 with an OTE of £26,295)
- Responsible for contacting customers who have maturing Mercedes-Benz Financial Services vehicle contracts.
- Rapport building and informative service providing to ensure the client purchases another Mercedes-Benz.
- KPI’s – sales targets, number of successful contacts and customer feedback.
- Successful communication of “hot leads” to be passed to the sales team for them to close.
- Uses Kerridge/CRM and internal trackers to fully document all customer outcomes.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Communicates the Mercedes- Benz culture of quality and excellence
- Providing leads to the sales team through careful relationship management with the customer.
- Participates in planning & working sales campaigns and promotions
- Establish and maintain strong and loyal relationships with key business partners
- Communicates and develops strong personal relationships with customers
- Offers sound advice and product knowledge to customers on vehicles, prices, specifications and technical data
- Uses knowledge of the competition to highlight advantages to customers
- Displays effective time management and self efficiency to manage their own diary
- Maintain accurate information of customer database within franchise and legal guidelines
- Organises all administrative aspects within their own job role.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with management and the sales team.
- Displays sound knowledge of the finance products available and also explains the benefits of each using TRACS to fully document all customer outcomes
- Provides the customer with contacts in other departments to support the overall customer experience
- Reviews customer satisfaction and implements improvements
- Communicates clearly, regularly and promptly with the customer, their line manager and colleagues
- Identifies training and development needs as part of the performance management process
- Ensure the safety and security of people, vehicles and property at all times, reporting any known faults or hazards
- Ensures all capital outlay is authorised by their line manager or a director
Knowledge & Specific Job Skills
- Demonstrates their enthusiasm and passion for selling the Mercedes-Benz & smart brands within the Motor Industry
- Is highly motivated, articulate and communicates effectively
- Has sound knowledge of product and is trained in sales
- Enjoys exceeding customer expectation
CORE MBSW BEHAVIOURS
Driving Sales – Identifies and initiates opportunities to drive sales and deliver commercial benefits
Customer Service – Focuses on the needs of customers to improve service and sales
Planning & Organising – Organises own workload effectively, prioritising to deliver to deadlines
Analytical Ability & Decision Making – Demonstrates sound judgement in making decisions
Teamwork & Coaching – Quickly builds rapport and establishes relationships with others
Motivation – Demonstrates a positive attitude and takes responsibility for their own actions