Mercedes-Benz South West has the backing of City West Country Ltd, a privately-owned family ran organisation with more than three decades of motor industry experience. The founder of the franchise is determined that family values will remain at the heart of Mercedes-Benz South West for many years to come. Our business employs 600 staff who are based across 9 sites throughout the South West, which includes our 4 dealerships which are based at Exeter, Taunton, Plymouth and Truro.
We are currently looking for a Sales Account Administrator at our site in Hill Barton, Exeter. The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 08:30-17:30.
Within this role the successful candidate will be providing support to the Corporate Sales team (National & Local) and being responsible for all corporate vehicle administration. The successful candidate will always exceed customer expectations and maintain the standards within line of the business needs.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicates the Mercedes-Benz culture of quality and excellence
- Provides administrative support to the corporate sales team in line with the company and Mercedes-Benz standards and processes
- Complete all necessary documentation including finance documentation in respect of sold orders, ensuring delivery dates are met and highlighting any problems.
- Act as point of contact for customers & brokers, ensuring all clients are dealt with courteously and efficiently and that any required actions are implemented.
- Complete taxation online for new vehicles and prepare necessary documentation for used taxations
- Monitor the receipt of vehicle deliveries to ensure that they are in line with orders made
- Liaise with Service Team Leader to ensure PDI is carried out in good time
- Prepare / email delivery requests to logistics
- Provide ongoing analyses of all current deals and analyse at each month end to make sure they are all in line.
- Prepare general correspondence and reports as requested
- Ensure that within their area of operation all Company and Trade Associations policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered too
- Communicates clearly, regularly and promptly with internal colleagues across all business areas
- Identifies training and development needs for self as part of the performance management process
- Ensures all areas of Health & Safety operate effectively and within the requirements of the law
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the Mercedes Benz Experience is delivered to all contacts at all times
- Ensures all capital outlay is approved by their line manager or a director
KNOWLEDGE & SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS
- Must be able to develop knowledge of vehicle specifications and vehicle ordering systems
- High level of computer skills including Microsoft office software (Excel and Word)
- Previous experience in the motor trade is preferred but not required
- Must be accurate and show attention to detail and working under pressure
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills
CORE MBSW BEHAVIOURS
Driving Sales – Identifies and initiates opportunities to drive sales and deliver commercial benefits
Customer Service – Focuses on the needs of customers to improve service and sales
Planning & Organising – Organises own workload effectively, prioritising to deliver to deadlines
Analytical Ability & Decision Making – Demonstrates sound judgement in making decisions
Teamwork & Coaching – Quickly build rapport and establishes relationships with others
Motivation – Demonstrates a positive attitude and takes responsibility for their own actions