Mercedes-Benz South West has the backing of City West Country Ltd, a privately-owned family ran organisation with more than three decades of motor industry experience. The founder of the franchise is determined that family values will remain at the heart of Mercedes-Benz South West for many years to come. Our business employs 600 staff who are based across 9 sites throughout the South West, which includes our 4 dealerships which are based at Exeter, Taunton, Plymouth and Truro.
We are recruiting for a Sales Support & Photographer to join our sales team in Plymouth. The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 08:30-18:00 with a 1 hour lunch break. The successful candidate will be responsible for over seeing vehicle logistics, photographing vehicles for advertising and uploading to the website and ensuring the presentation of new and used vehicle stocks is correct.
What can we offer you?
- 30 Days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Bonus scheme
- Car Benefit Scheme
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent training and support
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Long Service awards
£19,271 + Bonus
Sales Support & Photographer Responsibilities:
- Communicates the Mercedes-Benz culture of quality and excellence
- Assist management team and ensure that the businesses web based advertising and stock presence is timely and proactive.
- Manages vehicles process, ensures all required items are available, organises valet and liaise with preparation controller ensuring vehicle is ready for advertising and photos.
- Ensures dealer and inter group transfer vehicles are ready for collection if on site to include keys and book pack.
- Liaises with the valet team to ensure display standards are met.
- Ensures computer records are updated on all vehicles arriving / being swapped between dealers.
- Processes all requests for vehicles to be transferred, ensuring completion of all necessary documentation alongside driver team.
- Ensures all sold vehicles are removed from stock list and monitors progress of sold vehicles
- Organises used vehicles display in line with company standards
- Photograph vehicles and upload photos onto website
- Ensures vehicle preparation and display standards are maintained and regularly checked
- Provides assistance to the sales team as required
- Communicates clearly, regularly and promptly with colleagues across all business areas
- Identifies training and development needs for self as part of the performance management process
- Ensures all areas of Health & Safety operate effectively and within the requirements of the law
- Builds good relationships with manufacturers, professional bodies, suppliers and statutory representatives
- Ensures all capital outlay is authorised by their line manager or a director
What’s required from you?
- Competent level of computer skills
- Understanding of photography
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills
- A knowledge of the motor trade is desired but not essential
CORE MBSW BEHAVIOURS
Driving Sales – Identifies and initiates opportunities to drive sales and deliver commercial benefits
Customer Service – Focuses on the needs of customers to improve service and sales
Planning & Organising – Organises own workload effectively, prioritising to deliver to deadlines
Analytical Ability & Decision Making – Demonstrates sound judgement in making decisions
Teamwork & Coaching – Quickly builds rapport and establishes relationships with others
Motivation – Demonstrates a positive attitude and takes responsibility for their own actions