Provide administrative support to the market area Aftersales team, consistently exceeds customer expectations and maintain standards in line with the business needs & franchise contract.
- Responsible for completion of all Aftersales administration
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Communicates the Mercedes-Benz culture of quality and excellence
- Provides administrative support to the Aftersales team in line with the company and Mercedes-Benz standards and processes
- Ensures effective, timely scanning and Archiving of warranty job cards
- Responsible for document filing and disposal (at agreed times)
- Tasks to be conducted within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulations
- Completion of accurate attendance records
- Monitor the supply & return of warranty job packs.
- Ensure displace warranty parts are returned to the manufacturer upon request in a timely manner.
- Assist with claim submission as required
- Delivers consistently high standards of accuracy and quality in completion of information
- Completes the booking and administration of training and development
- Ensures effective control of work in progress.
- Prepares service department job packs on a daily basis.
- Updates wall boards on request
- Provides assistance in all areas of aftersales as required
- Communicates and develops strong relationships with customers
- Communicates clearly, regularly and promptly with colleagues across all business areas
- Identifies training and development needs for self as part of the performance management process
- Ensures all areas of Health & Safety operate effectively and within the requirements of the law
- Builds good relationships with manufacturers, professional bodies, suppliers and statutory representatives
- Ensures all capital outlay is authorised by their line manager or a director
Knowledge & Specific Job Skills
- High level of computer skills
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills
- Must be accurate and show attention to detail
CORE MBSW BEHAVIOURS
Driving Sales – Identifies and initiates opportunities to drive sales and deliver commercial benefits
Customer Service – Focuses on the needs of customers to improve service and sales
Planning & Organising – Sets clear goals and targets for the team
Analytical Ability & Decision Making – Demonstrates sound judgement in making decisions
Teamwork & Coaching – Ensures team work together to deliver results
Motivation – Initiates action with a ‘can do’, ‘will do’ approach for self and others
Leadership – Communicates and engages others effectively to deliver results