My Mercedes Love Story
If there’s one thing we love, it’s hearing your stories, particularly those of love and passion for your vehicle and our brand. That is why until Wednesday 13th February we’re giving you the chance to share your Mercedes-Benz and smart love story with the South West, for the chance to win from a range of prizes*.
- 1st prize – Experience a luxurious nights stay, dinner and breakfast for two at one of Devon’s ultimate getaways, Woodbury Park Hotel.
- 2nd prize – Indulge your taste buds with a delicious Afternoon Tea for two at the award winning, five red-star Bovey Castle.
- 3rd prize – Share the love even further and celebrate with a bottle of Moët & Chandon.
My Mercedes Love StoryShare your story today
Highest standards of Mercedes-Benz
“I am a long time customer of the Taunton branch and would like to commend the actions of Matt from your service dept who pulled me out of a very difficult situation yesterday. My car brakes started to fail on my way to an important dinner event at Dartmouth and I thought I would have to miss the event. Matt pulled out all the stops to get the car fixed and also loan me a car which resulted in me only losing 30 mins on my journey! His actions epitomised the highest standard of Mercedes-Benz Service and are a large part of the reason I have and will keep coming back to Mercedes-Benz of Taunton. “
Feel like a king
“On returning to pick up the car, my mother, father and I were greeted, again, by Louise [A Transaction Manager at Mercedes-Benz of Plymouth]. The car was inside the showroom, hidden under a Mercedes cover, with a sign next to it greeting my mother and father by name. What an amazing experience. Mercedes-Benz made my dad feel like he was a king. He was so overwhelmed. This wasn’t special treatment just for us. This is how they do it at a Plymouth Mercedes-Benz. I’ve purchased [elsewhere] but have never experienced such a great team.”
New E-Class Hybrid fits the Bill
“Driving between our various locations, I probably cover between 15,000 to 20,000 miles per year so it’s important that every trip is comfortable and I arrive feeling fresh. The E-Class is a wonderful place to be, the finish is beautiful and the enlarged high-resolution display is very intuitive and so easy to use.
The team at Mercedes-Benz of Exeter have been brilliant. They bent over backwards to help me and sourced a car much sooner than I expected, whilst the kids love visiting the dealership as they can’t get enough of the hot chocolate.”
Terms & Conditions:
*Eligible to smart and Mercedes-Benz owners past or present and are not restricted to Mercedes-Benz South West customers. Competition entry will close at 5pm on Wednesday 13th February 2019 and we regret that any entries received thereafter will be excluded from the selection process. Three winners will be announced on Thursday 14th February 2019 using the contact details submitted with their entry.
Prizes consist of:
– 1st prize – A voucher for one nights stay, dinner and breakfast for two at Woodbury Park Hotel. This prize includes use of the Woodbury Park Leisure facilities, but excludes any Aura Spa treatments. This prize is subject to availability.
– 2nd prize – A voucher for Afternoon Tea for two at Bovey Castle, up to the value of £80.
– 3rd prize – A bottle of Moët & Chandon (non-alcoholic alternatives are available).
All vouchers will be valid for 12 months unless otherwise stated. No cash alternative. We reserve the right to use the entries submitted to us either in full or part for marketing purposes both now and in the future.