Mercedes-Benz of Exeter (Hill Barton) are currently looking for a Junior Administrator to join the team! We are looking for someone who has drive and determination and is looking for their first steps into the motor industry.
You will provide administrative support to the sales and logistics teams, have strong attention to detail and have outstanding interpersonal skills!
What can we offer you?
- 30 Days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Car Benefit Scheme
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent training and support
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Long Service awards
£20,000 per annum (OTE £22,000)
Monday to Friday 08.30 - 17.30 with a 1 hour lunch break.
Junior Administrator Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to the sales and logistics teams in line with the company and Mercedes-Benz standards and processes
- Processes all requests for vehicles to be transferred, ensuring completion of all necessary documentation
- Ensures all vehicles are removed from stock list and any necessary payments received
- Completes stock maintenance records for the consignment of stock vehicles
- Monitors all vehicle deliveries, update stock and DI records and track confirmed orders
- Handles all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensures the Mercedes Benz Experience is delivered at all times