Mercedes-Benz Diesel Changeover Bonus.
Get an additional £1,750 contribution
We are now offering up to £1,750 off a new Mercedes-Benz when you trade-in your EU1 – EU4 diesel car by the 31st December 2018.
In addition to current offers, this changeover bonus is available regardless of your existing car brand and is valid against the purchase of a new Mercedes-Benz EU6 passenger car or Mercedes-Benz plug-in-hybrid passenger car.
What is Euro 1
What is Euro 1 (EU1) – Euro 4 (EU4)?
In 1992 the ‘Euro 1’ standard was introduced to support the reduction in vehicle emissions and since then, this standard has been updated to drive down emissions and improve air quality even further. Today the latest incarnation of this is the ‘Euro 6’, which ensures new vehicles are cleaner than ever.
If your car was built between 1992 and 2010, your car may have been built to meet Euro 1 – Euro 4 standards and therefore is eligible for the trade-in bonus.
- Step 1: Click on the first link ‘Find fuel consumption and emissions information on a new or used car’
- Step 2: Select ‘used car (already registered with the DVLA)’
- Step 3: Enter ‘What month and year was the car first registered?’
- Step 4: Find your car from the list of options
- Step 5: To find the Euro (EU) Standard for your car, select the link in the description column. Scroll down to ‘Further details’
Why buy a cleaner diesel or petrol?
In order to look to the future, we have invested billions of euros to develop our diesel and petrol technologies.
Today, all of our range of new Mercedes-Benz cars adhere to EU6 standards and are even exempt from additional charges in London’s upcoming Ultra Low Emission Zone.
What’s more, if your current car is EU1, 2 or 3 standard, we will ensure that it is taken off the road and recycled in an environmentally compatible way, in compliance with legal requirements.
What if I don’t have an old diesel car to trade-in?
We’ve still got a wide range of attractive offers available across the range.
Changeover Bonus Terms and conditions
• Valid order dates: 15 May 2018 to 30 June 2018
• Valid registration dates: 15 May 2018 to 31 December 2018
• Retail customers incl. small fleet only
• Excluding: Motability, New A-Class, New CLS, New C-Class and all other MY 809 vehicles
Trade In Vehicle
• EU4 diesel passenger cars or older for trade in
• This vehicle must have been registered in the UK in the customer’s name for at least six months prior to the order date