Dynamic open air driving.
Shimmering with style and laden with the very latest automotive technology.
With the C-Class there’s innovation in each and every generation.
Search available models via our online showroom
Choose your C-Class Cabriolet
Also available in Premium and Premium Plus versions
- AMG sports pedals in brushed stainless steel with rubber studs
- Black floor mats with AMG lettering plus black roof liner
- Silver steering wheel gearshift paddles (automatic transmission only)
- 3-spoke multifunction AMG steering wheel in black nappa leather with chrome inserts and perforated leather in grip area
- 18" 5-spoke AMG alloy wheels in titanium grey
- AMG bodystyling
- Sports braking system with perforated front brake discs
- Sports suspension
Available in C43 4MATIC, C 63 and C 63 S versions
- AMG boot logo in central screen
- ARTICO leather1 dashboard with red contrast stitching
- Floor mats – with black leather edging, red piping and AMG logo
- Front door sill panels with ‘AMG’ lettering
- Seat belts – red
- Steering wheel – AMG design in nappa leather with touch controls and flattened bottom section
- Upholstery – ARTICO leather1/DINAMICA microfibre with red contrast stitching
- 18" aero alloy wheels – 5-spoke design, painted tremolite grey
- AMG bodystyling – front apron with distinctive air intakes, AMG side sill panels, AMG rear apron with dffuser look
- ‘AMG’ lettering on front brake calipers
- AMG Performance exhaust system
- AMG spoiler lip in vehicle colour
- Badging – ‘BITURBO 4MATIC’ lettering on front wings
- Black mirror housings
Front grille - AMG design with double louvre in matt iridium silver and ‘AMG’ lettering
C-Class Cabriolet features and highlights
- AIRSCARF – neck-level heating system
- AIRCAP – wind deflector and draught-stop
- Hard-disk navigation with MBUX technology
- Audio 20 with 10.25-inch colour display and Media Interface
- Mercedes me connect
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
- Active Brake Assist
Mercedes-Benz Finance Calculator
Please select from the available options to see an example monthly cost.
Why Mercedes-Benz South West
> Local experts - Of course we know our Mercedes-Benz, but we also know our customers. Our fully trained team can assist you from discovering the best Mercedes-Benz for your lifestyle through to helping you keep it in showroom condition.
> Local dealerships - With dealerships across the South West you’re never too far from the help you need. From research, through the sale, to service in the future, we pride ourselves in giving you an experience that is worthy of the superior car you want to drive.