The perfect combination of form and function
With clean lines and balanced proportions, the E-Class Estate is the most spacious luxury car in its class.
A variety of equipment packages allow you to tailor your car exactly as you’d like it.
Get in touch with us to find out how to get a saving of up to £8,500.
Search available models via our online showroom.
Choose your E-Class Estate
E-Class Estate Hybrid
An all-electric range of up to 33 miles. 100% charge time of approximately 2 hours.
There’s never been a better time to buy an E-Class Hybrid Estate. To make charging at home even easier, we’re now offering a free BP Chargemaster Homecharge wall box worth £499* when you buy a new electric or plug-in hybrid Mercedes-Benz.
- Memory package – driver’s seat, front passenger seat, steering column and exterior mirrors
- Active Parking Assist with 360° camera
- Simple, convenient, fast charging
- MULTIBEAM LED Intelligent Light System
Also available in Premium and Premium Plus versions
- AMG Line floor mats
- ARTICO leather upper dashboard and beltlines with contrast stitching
- Leather upholstery
- Black open-pore ash wood trim and centre console
- Black roof lining
- Brushed stainless steel AMG sports pedals with black rubber studs
- COMAND Online
- Steering wheel – 3-spoke multifunction AMG steering wheel in black nappa leather with flattened bottom section, chrome inserts with touch-control buttons
- 19" AMG alloy wheels – 5-twin-spoke design, painted titanium grey
- AMG bodystyling – front and rear apron, side sill panels
- Brake discs – perforated, with ‘Mercedes-Benz’ lettering
- Privacy glass for rear side windows and rear windscreen
E-Class EQ Power plug-in hybrid
SE and AMG Line. Also available in Premium and Premium Plus versions
Example: E-Class SE Hybrid
- Mirror package, Parking package and Seat Comfort package
- Ambient lighting, staged – 64 colours
- Audio 20 USB multimedia system with 12.3-inch display
- DAB digital radio tuner
- Heated front seats with leather upholstery
- KEYLESS-GO starting function
- SD card-based navigation system
- Seats, front - heated with partial electric adjustment and electro-pneumatic four-way lumbar support
- Seats, rear – split folding 40:20:40
- Steering wheel – 3-spoke multifunction steering wheel trimmed in nappa leather with touch-control buttons
- Touchpad with controller
- Widescreen (12.3-inch) cockpit display
Example: E-Class SE Hybrid
- 18" alloy wheels – 5-spoke design painted black with a high‑sheen finish
- Active Braking Assist
- AGILITY CONTROL suspension
- Blind Spot Assist
- Cruise control and variable speed limiter
- DYNAMIC SELECT with a choice of driving modes
- EASY-PACK automatic powered tailgate (Estate only)
- Electrically-folding mirrors and dimming rear-view mirror
- Headlamps – High Performance LED head and tail lamps
- Radiator grille with integral Mercedes star and two louvres in high-gloss black; chrome trim elements on the front bumper; trim elements on the rear bumper in high-gloss black
- Rain sensor with automatic headlight activation
- Roof rails – chrome (Estate only)
E-Class Estate features and highlights
- Hard-disk navigation with MBUX technology
- Audio 20 with 12.3-inch colour display and Media Interface
- Mercedes me connect
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
- Active Brake Assist
Mercedes-Benz Finance Calculator
Please select from the available options to see an example monthly cost.
Example monthly cost:Select from the options on the left
£519.81 per month
Why Mercedes-Benz South West
> Local experts - Of course we know our Mercedes-Benz, but we also know our customers. Our fully trained team can assist you from discovering the best Mercedes-Benz for your lifestyle through to helping you keep it in showroom condition.
> Local dealerships - With dealerships across the South West you’re never too far from the help you need. From research, through the sale, to service in the future, we pride ourselves in giving you an experience that is worthy of the superior car you want to drive.