The very best care for your car.
Mercedes-Benz servicing provides you complete peace of mind through unrivalled technical expertise with exceptional customer care and outstanding value.
Subject to the age or mileage of your Mercedes-Benz, we’ll carry out an ‘A’ or a more comprehensive ‘B’ service; either way, the team will only use genuine Mercedes-Benz parts and only change them when they’re scheduled for replacement. You will also always receive written confirmation of the work carried out for your records.
What’s included in your service?
- StarView – once our expert technicians inspect your vehicle, they’ll provide you with a personalised film outlining your visual health check and the work required. You will then have the option to approve the suggested work.
- Quotation – Once approval is given, you will receive a quotation for a service made up of two components: Routine Maintenance and Recommended Aditional Items .
- Routine Maintenance: this includes a full inspection plus those items needed at every service such as oil/filter change. A more thorough ‘B’ service will also involve elements such as a brake test and headlamp alignment.
- Recommended Additional Items: these items ensure your car operates to an optimal level and are determined by your vehicle’s age and mileage.
Up to 30 years free Roadside Assistance.
If your Mercedes-Benz was manufactured from October 1998 onwards, you’ll get free renewal of your Roadside Assistance every time the car is serviced at a Mercedes-Benz Retailer. This continues for up to 30 years, giving you decades of driving confidence.
Digital Service Report
With our Digital Service Report, your vehicle’s service history is always available online, and can be securely accessed through any of our Retailers. So you’ll never have to worry about losing your paper copy.
You’ll also benefit from:
- Pre-service check
- Mercedes-Benz trained technicians
- Free service measure updates
- Mercedes-Benz Genuine Parts
- Complimentary Roadside Assistance
- Up-to-date Mercedes-Benz service record
- Mercedes-Benz car clean
- Motor Industry Code of Practice for service and repair.
- Outstanding customer care
 Recommended Additional Items are needed to follow the Manufacturer’s Recommended Service Schedule. Without them, your free Roadside Assistance cover and 30 years perforation and corrosion warranty will not be renewed.
*If your Mercedes-Benz was manufactured from October 1998 onwards, you’ll get a free renewal of your Roadside Assistance every time the car is serviced at a Mercedes-Benz Retailer. This continues for up to 30 years, giving you decades of driving confidence.