Motability – Your car, your choice.
Advance payment from £799
The new A-Class is as youthful and dynamic as ever, but grown-up and comfortable like never before.
Advance payment from £1,099
The classic Saloon shape meets the A-Class, one of our most dynamic vehicles. Our most technologically advanced car for all of your needs.
Advance payment from £1,749
Blending comfort, practicality and safety, the stylish and spacious Mercedes-Benz B-Class is a genuine family favourite.
Advance payment from £3,299
Striking design, breathtaking performance and an interface that puts you at the heart of everything.
Am I eligible?
Mercedes-Benz is proud to support Motability – a national charity dedicated to helping disabled people become more mobile.
Under the Motability Scheme you can exchange your government-funded mobility allowance for a brand new Mercedes-Benz. So if you receive any of the following you are eligible to apply:
To lease a car from Motability you must receive either:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance, the Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment or the Armed Forces Independence Payment – currently £61.20 per week.
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement – currently £68.35 per week
Providing that you have at least 12 months’ award length remaining, you will qualify for a new car under the Motability Contract Hire Scheme. You can also apply as a passenger if you are eligible but unable to drive.
Why Choose Motability?
The Mobility Scheme entitles you to:
- A new Mercedes-Benz every 3 years
- Insurance, servicing and maintenance
- Full breakdown assistance
- Tyre and windscreen replacement
- 60,000 mileage allowance over 3 years
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
- Annual Road Fund Licence
- Up to two nominated drivers
Ordering your car
When you visit the Retailer for your new Mercedes-Benz, you will need to bring:
- Both parts of your driving licence if you are going to drive
- Certificate of entitlement from either the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) or the Service Personnel and Veterans Agency (SPVA)
- Proof of address such as a recent utility bill or bank statement
- Nominated drivers’ driving licences and consent for their details to be checked by the DVLA
- Details of any previous accidents and driving convictions that you or your nominated driver holds
Collecting your car
Before collecting your new Mercedes-Benz, you will need to complete a signed agreement between yourself and Motability Operations. This simple online process is carried out at the retailer using your Personal Identification Number (PIN), which you will receive once your application has been accepted.
Finally, if your Mercedes-Benz has an Advance Payment*, you will need to pay this to the retailer upfront.
*Advance Payment covers the difference between the cost of your car and your allowance paid over the length of the agreement. Non-refundable.