Mercedes-Benz Tyre & Alloy Insurance
Designed to help you keep your tyres and alloys in showroom condition.
This product allows you to make a claim for accidental and malicious damage made to your tyre(s) and/or alloy(s).
Why choose Mercedes-Benz Tyre and Alloy Insurance?
- You can choose the term of your policy from 24, 36 and 48 months to complement the length of time you plan to own your Mercedes-Benz.
- You are covered for 5 tyre replacements and 6, 8 or 10 alloy replacements (depending on your policy term), up to your total claims limit as detailed in your policy schedule, throughout the policy duration.
- European cover as standard.
- When making a claim, your motor insurance no claims bonus will not be affected.
- A £25 excess is payable for each claim per tyre and/alloy you make.
- The insurer will replace alloy wheels to Mercedes-Benz specifications, with a remanufactured alloy wheel.
- When making a claim for a damaged tyre the tread depth must be above 2mm anywhere across 75% of the width of the tyre.
- Cover available for wheels up to and including 23 inch.
How Tyre and Alloy Insurance works.
If your vehicle has been financed with Mercedes-Benz Finance, Mercedes-Benz Tyre & Alloy Insurance may help prevent additional charges when returning your Mercedes-Benz at the end of your agreement. Click here to see full Vehicle Return Standards.
Considering tyre and alloy insurance for your Mercedes-Benz?
Contact our team today to discuss your requirements and the best options for you.
To make a claim simply contact us on 01279 456 507 and register your claim.
Once authorised please complete the claims form and return via the Online Claims Registration site using the buttons below.Claims Form
- Photograph(s) of the damaged Tyre(s) and/or Alloy(s).
- The policy number and vehicle details.
- Full details of the damage.Open 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 9:00am – 12:00pm. If the claim is covered by the policy, verbal authorisation will be given to carry out the specified repair. The authorised claim will be passed to the repairer, who will contact you directly to arrange a repair/replacement appointment.
The insurance is accepted and underwritten by Acasta European Insurance Company Ltd which is managed on behalf of AutoProtect (MBI) Limited. Acasta European Insurance Company Ltd, 5/5 Crutchett’s Ramp, Gilbraltar, GX11 1AA is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Their FCA registration number is 456936.
AutoProtect (MBI) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA No. 312143.