Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Mercedes-Benz South West open?
- Where can I get the latest information from Mercedes-Benz South West?
- Do I need to wear a face covering?
- Do I need to check-in using the Track & Trace App when visiting a showroom?
- What if my service or MOT is due?
- What if I have a Service Plan?
- What happens if I breakdown or have an accident during essential travel?
- My Warranty is due to expire and there is a fault on my vehicle, will it still be covered?
- Can I still purchase or part-exchange a vehicle?
- I’m interested in a vehicle, can I pay the deposit over the phone to reserve it?
- When do I need to pay for a vehicle that I buy online?
- If I am paying monthly for my car, when will the payments begin?
- I am currently not working and am being paid via the Job Retention Scheme. Can I still buy a car?
- Can I come and collect a vehicle that I have recently ordered?
- Can I still Test Drive the car I'm interested in?
- I have an appointment to view a vehicle, can I still visit the dealership?
- I’m concerned about meeting the payments for my car. What should I do?
- I’m due to come to the end of my contract and was planning to hand back my vehicle, what should I do?
For any other queries, please call 03301 730 280. Mercedes-Benz South West is fully operational, so please contact our switchboard who will be able to pass your query on to the correct staff member who will then assist you. Thank you for your continued understanding during these challenging times.