Used, but not what you’re used to.
We are always on the lookout for quality vehicles like yours to enhance our catalogue of Approved Used Mercedes-Benz.
As experts in the product and the current marketplace, we are in the best position to give you a competitive valuation. This service is available to you free of charge, so if you are considering a change, talk to us first!
Plus, with an impressive collection of Approved Used models in stock and available now, the real question is: what will be your next Mercedes-Benz?
Get your free of charge competitive valuation from your local Mercedes-Benz.Book an appointment.
Approved Used Benefits
- Comprehensive multi-point checks – Every Approved Used vehicle has been meticulously checked inside and out, under the bonnet and on the road by a specialist Mercedes-Benz technician. This is your guarantee that everything is in perfect working order and meets Mercedes-Benz standards.
- Vehicle history check – You will receive certification to confirm that the chassis and registration numbers are the same as those recorded by the DVLA1.
- Vehicle mileage check – Every vehicle comes with confirmation that the recorded mileage is genuine.
- MOT test failure cover (for vehicles over 2 years old) – MOT protection covers the cost of replacing, repairing or altering any covered parts, up to the purchase price of the vehicle, that cause the vehicle to fail its MOT.
- Vehicle handover – Our sales staff will provide you with all the relevant certificates and ensure you know everything about your benefits under the Approved Used Programme.
- Unlimited mileage warranty – Every Approved Used Mercedes-Benz comes with a guarantee of at least 12 months’ comprehensive unlimited mileage warranty.
Attention to detail.
Our Selection Process
When vehicles re-enter the Mercedes-Benz network they are organised into a list for us to review. It details the car’s age, mileage, service history, specification, as well as a condition grading of 1 through 5. We select only cars that rate 1 or 2 to ensure that we offer our customers only the best stock.
Once we’ve selected the cars we want to bring into our Mercedes Benz dealerships, we price check the market using numerous platforms. As such, we price up our cars taking into account model, specification, mileage, and importantly the available supply of matching models nationwide.
We do a lot of work to understand what features and specifications our local buyers like the most across all of the different Mercedes-Benz Approved Used models. Knowing, for example, that SLK Roadsters sell much more quickly with heated seats, airscarf and parking guidance, we can buy these up in bulk and pass on the savings to you, the customer.
All the Mercedes-Benz South West sites guarantee their quality standards are uncompromising. Even though only the best graded 1 or 2 vehicles are selected we still go one step further to make sure that any car you buy from Mercedes-Benz South West is going to surpass your expectations of what a used car should be like.
We review the condition of the bodywork and interior, carrying out work when appropriate to bring it to the level we would want our own cars to be. We would expect to refurbish wheels and attend to minor chips, even replacing tyres with less than 4mm of tread despite the legal limit being 1.6mm. To give you that extra piece of mind we would also carry out at our retailer workshop an additional service on top of the mandatory Used Car check if the vehicle was due one within 90 days.
All of these elements, costs, and considerations are taken into account before we release a car for sale.